Lost and Found.

From the way you smile, to your vibe surround,
You bring me up, my joy knows no bounds..
The way u showed me your true self so raw,
And took a look at mine you saw,
So beautiful it was to see your soul and how
I enjoyed the life I envisioned and want it now.

Spending time together and consuming the love,
I want to grow with the weather and together like doves.
Cook and clean the home we would share forever,
Spending every minute with you, leaving never.

Like the universe as a single entity,
We would merge and become one personality..
Two beings so lost in each other,
I hope to find u in life and get lost in another.

Someday not far away I hope we meet,
So I can show you all the love, head to feet.
Don't know where the boundless energy starts from,
And no end in sight an infinity conundrum.

If I continue to speak we will loose our lives,
For all the time left is not enough even if I be concise.
So hope to show you all the joy and care you deserve,
Every inch of me is consumed by your love.

Shall see you when I do as I fall asleep each night,
Living in my dreams, come to chat with me you might ....

- the one who misses the rain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the best reason to live your life...

My Dream for Myself

Mind is not working.....