How do I tell you?!

How do I tell you, that all I'm trying to be is far from what I am... That what I am is not what I can accept!
That all that is in me like an onion, is to be peeled off.. that what I am is way down under.. and even then how much of me, in me, is me? Is that really even a choice I have?
Is that a step that can be taken and if yes then should it? In the end I feel all I want to be is a sun total of all I have seen and liked.. but the paradox lies in that, if I have liked it, then is that truly that different from the me, that is in me, which is not me?!
Wish I could simplify it! And maybe it is... And maybe in the chaos of all this complexity I will find the calm among the storm.. the pattern in the chaos.. the simplicity in this complexity...
Until then I can only hope to hold on, move forward, keep maybe done distance, in a hope to see the bigger picture.. 
I seem to want it badly enough... Must be something good about it! And, along the way, create my own chaos to add to the pattern..

- excerpts from the writings inspired from the blue Binoculars! 
16 May 2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream for Myself

What is the best reason to live your life...

Just as an intro....