Just as an intro....

Hello to you....you see I always wanted to make a change to this world...my parents kept teling me- "you have two roads in life...one where u live like a cabbage...grow eat reproduce and die or you could choose to make a difference to this world...to count. to stand for something to have made a difference that we lived at all...." and throughout life i have been wondering how i can make a difference..how d i become a barack Obama or a Ratan Tata or a Mother Teresa... then i felt (dont kno if im right or not..) that whatever i do i will hve to start somewhere.... so i had decided i would start a blog where i could share my experiencec with others... and learn about their experiences... in that way i can connect with people.... see the fact is that i wnt to make people happy...world peace and no war comes after that... but before that change from within is required... Eventhough it is true that it taked all kinds of people to make this world (something taught to me by my parents and something i staunchly believe in...).. still i would like to infuse people with this joy of living for others....there seems to be this drive in everyone to step on the other one's head and rise.... i want to give other people my shoulder's support so they can rise...but my shoulder is not for everyone..it is only for people who really deserve it...well, hope you likeit...and do feel free to write whatever you want except foul language(please keep it to a minimum...) hope you like it...

Comments

  1. i m really happy about ur decision.. networking is a very good option to share ur view and also to make some change in someone even if its only a few. and i think it might be frm some comment or some support tht u vl get some new idea towards ur goal. all the best my litttle bro

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is the best reason to live your life...

My Dream for Myself

Mind is not working.....