Life in a giffy...(maybe slightly longer than that..)




Life always seems to show itself in very different and strange ways... At every step of it I have learnt something or the other, and my perception about any topic or event has always been changing! I guess that's wat happens with everyone.. But at any given second in life each and every individual learns a different thing...
I guess in my life i have less focussed on friends and more on life and its purpose and the question as to what the whole purpose of it is?!?!....
U see its so much better if i could skip being born and maybe be somewhere else and experience something new.... rather than being born in this world of co-existence of opposites...
where joy goes hand in hand with sorrow,
a world where money decides what kind of person u are, yet there are men of charecter...
where no one feeling can have its monopoly,
where nothing can be predicted yet each and everyone is dying to put forward their opinion on something or the other..

its like a bowl of Poison mixed with the Elixir of life.. u dont have any idea wat the result is, whether u will live forever or die instantly or nothing happens, and u never will get to kno why u r born.. cuz by the time u do u r busy die-ing.... So wat is the point of life.. i have heard many views and many opinions without knowing whether one was right or the other!! but u see sumwere u realise that wat i am luking at is a very macro picture, but in life there are also many small and significant moments which may paint a very bright picture.. like a million LED bulbs that make up a picture on an LED TV... the point is the bright picture... no1 knos wat it is,whether it is the same for everyone or varies and if so then i it periodic...nothing...

see i am soo confused that i dont even realise if all i am typing is making sense to any1...if it is in order.. nothing.. cuz at this point my mind feels that the motive of getting my point through is more important and overrides the motive to project the prolem clearly!!
u all probably think tat i am one confused soul!! actually i am... My life was pretty fine till 10th grade where i used to just go to school study play eat and come back.. then someone(some people call him god!!) just did something and before i knew it i was more of nomad and less a human!! well i guess that thinking about all this might just put me into greater turmoil than i already am!! But my Life after Diploma seemed much more fruitful (yet sadistic!!) than any three years in my life!! so wat did change betwen my 10th and my dploma.. it would hae probably been easier to answer that question if i hade a video tape of my life!!

But I must say that in these three years of my diploma life i hve matured way beyond expected.... of course at 10th class you dont exactly go ahead knowing whats coming up next! but still the mix of being a hosteller for 2 years and a day scholar in the third(its a three year diploma in Automobile engg...) has really changed almost every possible view i had about myself, my family, my friends(whoever they were...and are..), and every other possible aspect that i could have had an opinion about...
For starters i managed to have an idea of what frends mean in any persons life... i mean i have heard it from a lot of people previously but have never xperienced it first hand.. this year on my bday i got two very special special surprises from two of my most closest friends..(i call them closest cuz i can connect to them both emotionally and we have a mutual self understanding amongst each other...) and these gifts just simply makes life so much more sweeter than chocolate.. because the affection and emotion gone into the gifts are soo intensely seen and sooo touching that u want to see it again and again.. it may not have much monetary value but emotionally it means the world to me!!
all these events and many more dont indicate to any one single point but in fact each points in a different direction...so wat is life trying to teach us??.... I have no idea... as in i have tooo many deas to tellu which one is the right one!! so why dont u tell me!!
I am not quite sure of what i want to convey through this post and whether i have done it.. but i what i doknow is that i want to know the answer of everyone to a basic question,,... and that is "What is the ultimate purpose in life and What is this supreme force that governs us?" now, i know that these questions may not have any correct answers but by getting a perspective of others i can atleast get an idea of what kind of thinking goes on in other people's minds...

Would love to hear from anyone and engage in brainstorming..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the best reason to live your life...

My Dream for Myself

Mind is not working.....