What is the best reason to live your life...

I would like to start this topic off...because I know that it is a very debatable topic and there is lots to be said.......But what is the topic about??....is it about Why one should be Alive....or who one should be alive for????or is it What do we want to achieve while alive??or what we MUST achieve when we are alive??...you see ever since man or the earth was born (again this is only life THROUGH my eyes...it may not be correct...) there has never been one proper reason why we should live..... In the sense there are people who feel they live for ther loved ones,there are people who 'feel' they live to enjoy life, there are people who 'feel' they are livig to make a change in this world(out of which one happens to be me...though i would like to be in more than one of these categories...), and there are lots more reasons people 'feel' they should be living for....but, actually why should we be living,let us kind of examine the situation at hand. 

One case is you are alive by the grace of god, and so you live to join him after you die,but there, a question comes,if god is graceful enough to give you life shouldn't he be graceful enough to join us with him after we die?????maybe we may or manot deserve it.....but I thought god was graceful and was the one controlling our life...so couldnt he make us worth it?????..okie dokie...fine so we are given brains so we may make our own decisions during situations given to us by HIM(god)! So in that case isn't it unfair that many people are born with out an oppurtunity to learn about him and are made to face tough situations...and with his surroundings noone can expect him/her to move towards god...if u get what i am saying.... It rather sounds like in a LKG classroom...the kid (people who dont have knowledge about god.... ) who doesnt study well is neglected and the ones who do(people who are born in families who have knowledge about god..)are given all the attention....that is in no way fair..!!!

now if you consider another case where you are alive because of yourself....and there is no god then please do tell me what you are going to do living and making a life for yourself and having a family and all...because after you die there is going to be no point of everything you have done,and there will be nothing you will gain from it, because who knows where you go after you die,and anyways you dont take anything with you. So how does it matter whether you are a Barack Obama or a schumacher or a Osama Bin Laden or a Veerappan... you are to anyway eventually die,and after you die it does not matter as to what happens to the world as you no longer lie in it!!!! right???

So please do tell me which side you are on ...if youre on neither side then please do explain as to which side you are on....as i am as of now very confused!i dont kno as to which side i am on!! I dont have the right to make decisions or pass comments on anything except for the things which are directly and closely related to me... So all this is just for me to get an idea(hopefully a right one) as to what i am suppose to do...and What is the best reason to live life???....i already have quite a few reasons and people for whom i can live life for...but i want to know if there is anything such as a universal reason to live life....if anybody does meet god then please do ask him from my side...or atleast from ur side(but do tell me later on!!..)I guess I would like to leave more space for comments and let opinions flow in....

thank you for your patience....

Comments

  1. Well sir .. i being an atheist.. would come in the 2nd category you have described which i would like to clarify.HOw do you live life thinking you want to join him(/her)when you die?!! that just doesnt allow you to live in the present. That is so warped!
    I on the other hand, live life cos i have it. I want to live life to do things that i enjoy and find satisfaction in. I dont have to take anything with me when i die. I die. I become soil. Give rise to grass which feeds other animals! (and well as for my soul.. i am still debating that!)... but my purpose in life is to live it and to teh fullest extent possible and help those "neglected students" see life as i see it and give them that opportunity to achieve it.
    And regarding categories... dont limit yourself to such things.. you dont realise the potential in each one of us. we can be many things at once and nothing at all!! realise that. Dont put possibilities in front of you. Transcend this. YOu can be in all those categories you have described there. Living for something, someone etc. But ultimately i believe we live for ourself. For our inner peace and satisfaction. And that comes from different facets of life for different people depending on their background, upbringing, exposure etc etc...
    So... Grow and develop beyond these.
    And dont apologize ever for thinking your thoughts. Never. Especially if you feel you are confusing someone. That is the best. It means you have set them thinking and that is very difficult to do. So be proud of yourself whatever you do.
    (good you are thinking! proud of ye!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your thoughts.. just realised they were there. A by product of not keeping track of my blog too well I suppose.
      Hopefully that shall change.. but thank you for your perspective.. I always shall and do aim to grow and develop beyond what I find myself to be..
      The struggle I have realised, at least as of now, is identifying what is beyond and what is it within my boundaries... Because what I am gauging is not necessarily the actions but the intent or purpose.. and therein two purposes even if very vastly different can have the same action ... So it ends up, boiling down to, trying to gauge what intent and purpose lie within my boundary or outside of th boundary and which boundaries of myself I wish to cross even at times.. but a lot of time for now it seems to be trial and error... Will keep you posted though..🙃

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream for Myself

Mind is not working.....