A Note of Thank You

Here is to all who know me... A poem about something you dont know! Not your fault.. Dont fret.. just read along.
And for those of you who dont know me, please read along and tell me if it is ok to be like this. 
Would love to hear from all!!

There are a lot of things that I wish to say,
To all the people that know me this way.
I thank you truly for being there for me,
In your own way even if not for free.
For all the people who say they care,
And for all the stupid stuff that you bare.
I am happy enough that you said it with joy,
And not just blurt it without meaning unto I.
But one thing that everyone failed to understand,
That those were said, not to Sriram on the stand.
I play different roles at different situations,
Controlled by what, I know not what creations.
I say this because the fault is mine,
That I never told you, not even sunshine.
There is no depth to which I am sorry,
Yet I tell u this, please do not worry.
For there is no joy in knowing me truly,
And so I did not try cuz it would be unholy.
I am in debt to this world I know,
For I have learnt through the seeds I have sown.
And as they say the proverb that is deep,
As you sow, So you reap…
Such is the fact that I hid myself from reality,
In hopes that you need not face the brutality.
Not that I am a monster inside,
Just that in me is a small matter that hides.
One that I want to destroy very badly,
Or at least convert and make it a bit cuddly.
Till such a day that I don’t finish the above,
I’d rather that I burn on a stove.
So easy it is to hide inside,
Just like it is for the law to abide.
Now I must go and do something brave,
Like go ahead and prepare for my grave.
No I shall not create my own,
But only plan in case I am sown.
So that I may live without fear,
And give to the world the fruit I bare.
And somehow even after 6 years of wait,
I read it all and much is still unchanged..
At the same time, a different me,
has arisen and come forward to be and see!
Even if all my work is in freestyle,
It is true to me atleast so much from my aisle.
Eventually I will say, a lot more I speak,
am happie for it, though listening is still my peak
And hopefully so it shall remain and stay,
Long enough into my life's foray!
See you all soon around I hope..
Fresh faces to see on the line of the rope!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the best reason to live your life...

My Dream for Myself

Mind is not working.....