To the Love of My Life

A Poem, is a very crisp and concise way to express oneself... In light of that, I managed to write what I call a Poem... And it is written to someone I look upto... Someone I admire... and Someone I very deeply love... Where she is I know not for sure.. but for now, this one is for her...


There is a girl who I O so love,
She really is a Turtle Dove.
A Turtle dove with a slight difference,
One with flair and a more Rugged preference...

She's the best of both worlds, a wonderful combination,
A bit uncanny, but a marvel in creation.
One look in her face, and you know her so well,
Very shy and afraid, though she won't tell.

Yet above her fear she comes out strong,
Knowing full well that she can brave another storm.
So full of courage and so very brave,
Despite all the dark, she is like a light in a cave.

A player she is, so full of Passion,
joy with no bounds, she spreads in what fashion!

And because of that, she has so many a friend,..
Each and everyone she knows so well.
Yet inside it seems, she feels somewhat amiss,
Because there are not many who know her as she is.

She is very much and a lot like me,
But there are a few differences you see.
I am also too afraid and shy,
But I lack the courage & bravery to rise as high.

I hope someday, I can be her friend,
One who knows her, and be with at life's bends.
Someday she'll know what I wanted to say,
I just hope that I'm still around that day.

Hopefully I will e posting more frequently... with a few more poems as the times go by!!... Will wait for any comments, if any...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream for Myself

The Void

What is the best reason to live your life...