A room to One's Own

If there ever shall be a day after Tomorrow,
A time ahead with more joy than sorrow...
A better day than today and others to follow,
I will tell you not how I was once hollow...

How I came to this space to find my light after the darkness,
How I found my case to mind my plight, for my heart the strongest...

I won't tell you how I fell in love with all of you I saw,
To be present to your cold with no shirt and still thaw...
For all the joy & life that I saw and hope to see ahead,
Y'all be the strife, so raw, yet so critical in the head.

I will not tell you what masterpieces you all are,
Picassos and woolfs and PhD thesis you draw..

This Time that does skewer our lenses just right,
Squint and the paint blobs that are in sight,
Align and coalesce to show each of you in all might,
The glaze, they amaze, to portray the life that is in plight...

I won't tell you that my intensity is at its heights,
As I consider leaving this wonderful ride so bright.
All my learnings of you, left me in a state of life,
For my heart overwhelms like an attack upon the night....

I won't tell you all the above, for I am me & in a daze,
I'll be in a room to One's Own, hoping we all are one once again...

- the one who misses the rain!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the best reason to live your life...

My Dream for Myself

Mind is not working.....