Letter - Unsent

To,
Whomsoever it may concern,

Dear friend,
For all the struggles we have seen together!
For all the mistakes we see each other make!...
I am the happiest to realise I still have you around..
Even when I'm alone, and still when I'm lonely,
I know for sure you're around!
Even as I travel into the depths of my darkness, the calmness I have is primarily in knowing my hand is in yours...
It is in knowing that maybe this is. Shared darkness, and that I may be giving you the same calm!
Yet somewhere, off late, I realise a void inside,
A crack rather, letting in the tide...
Like I've begun to fill from center to out,
With something unknown, something unthought!
Yet a faith there is that from this I shall survive even if anew...
And whatever may change in me, lots of few,
I hope I have that hand to hold on to...
And give calm into you, that I receive from you!!
To my parallel universe, I speak unto thee...
I love all that you are and all you can be!!

- excerpts from the writings inspired from the blue Binoculars! 
16 May 2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream for Myself

What is the best reason to live your life...

Just as an intro....